Comprehensive Breast Care
We offer comprehensive breast care at Boulder Breast Center. We have state-of-the-art medical care and techniques to help you with breast cancer treatment, breast surgery, breast cysts and breast biopsies. Come see why we are the leader in the Colorado region for breast health.
- Early Detection
- Coordination of Advanced Imaging Studies with Local Radiology Experts
- Abnormal Findings on Physical Exam or Breast Imaging
- Benign Breast Disease
- Malignant Breast Disease
- High Risk Assessment
- Genetic Testing
- Breast Biopsy
Treatment Options Provided
- Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA) and Core Biopsy
- Excisional Breast Biopsy
- Breast Conservation Surgery (Lumpectomy)
- Mastectomy (Traditional and Nipple Sparing)
- Axillary Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- We offer Multi-disciplinary Coordination of Care with Medical and Radiation Oncologists, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, as well as, emotional and rehabilitation resources.
Additional Breast Health Services Provided
- Expedient service developing diagnostic and treatment plans.
- Counsel Patients throughout their journey (Journey Journal)
- Access to community Nurse Breast Health Navigator
- Full access to local comprehensive community resources
- Reserved scheduling slots specifically for patients with newly diagnosed cancer
- Our Breast Surgeons are active members of the Breast Committee at Boulder Community Hospital.
- Members of the American Society for Breast Surgeons.
- Develop well-integrated plan of care
- Weekly Multi-disciplinary Cancer Conferences – allowing coordination of care with multidisciplinary specialists additional local experts to customize a treatment plan right for you. The diagnosis of Breast Cancer requires the involvement of a multiple medical specialists. Our goal is to smoothly coordinate your care with an action plan that begins immediately.
- Long-Term follow-up to ensure continuity of care.
Our goal is to coordinate your care allowing you to get back to life. Please call us today at