In light of the recent coronavirus pandemic, we are taking extra precautions to ensure that our patients remain safe and healthy during their visits to our clinic. Your health and safety is our top priority.
To ensure the safety of our patients, visitors and staff, we continue to monitor the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and to proactively ensure our patients and workforce remain safe and protected, Alpine Surgical is asking patients about their recent travel history and if they exhibit symptoms of respiratory infection, including:
- Fever greater than 100.4º F/38º C
- Coughing, or
- Shortness of breath
If you or a household contact (e.g., child, live-in relative, etc.) is experiencing a cough, fever, shortness of breath, or other cold- or flu-like symptoms, OR if you have potentially come in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, OR if you have traveled to a country/region that has tested positive for the coronavirus in the last 3 weeks, please make sure to inform our office when you contact us to schedule or reschedule an appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation. We wish you and your loved ones peace and good health.
Comprehensive Breast Care
Why Patients Prefer Boulder Breast Center: Experience
- Thousands of patients have trusted our team to diagnose breast lumps and treat their surgical needs.
- We believe in prompt attention. Priority scheduling is offered for newly diagnosed Breast Cancer patients.
- Our surgeons use the most current equipment and techniques.
- Our patient-centered approach allows you to focus on healing while we navigate the rest.
- Patients don’t have to travel all over town to different offices to be diagnosed and treated. We provide comprehensive care in the convenience of our comfortable, state-of-the-art facilities.
- Boulder Breast Center is affiliated with the Boulder Community Hospital Breast Center which is NAPBC accredited, the first accredited Breast Center Program in Northern Colorado.
Comprehensive Breast Care: Breast Biopsy, Diagnosis of Breast Mass and Surgery
Abnormal Mammogram: Diagnosis
Breast Lump: Diagnosis and Removal
Breast Pain: Diagnosis and Treatment
Nipple Discharge: Diagnosis and Treatment
Breast Cancer: Diagnosis and Cancer Removal
We pride ourselves on providing state-of-the-art, compassionate, personalized breast care. As members of the Boulder Breast Center team, we are committed to providing you with a complete understanding of your breast condition and the various available treatment options. It is our belief that education is paramount prior to proceeding with any type of procedure or treatment. Combining expert surgical techniques with a compassionate bedside manner, our staff provides excellent, customized care through the course of your treatment and follow-up.
If you need help with breast lumps or breast cancer and surgery, we have the techniques and care to get you back to optimum health. Come visit our Boulder Breast Center today, and see why our care is among the best in the region. We are honored our patient care has been recognized by US News and World Report Top Doctor, Patients’ Choice Award, America’s Most Compassionate Doctors and Best of Boulder Award.
“Excellent Personal Attention. I’ve never had any doctors make me feel like they really care about my health. Dr. Fox is excellent. He would personally call after work hours to follow up. It is just unbelievable.”
-Judy (from Vitals.com)
“I owe him my life. I wouldn’t be here today to write this review if it were not for Dr. Fox. He saved my life! I would recommend him to family, friends and anyone I could. He took a professional and friendly outlook not only at my case but to me as a person.”
– Gary & Joyce (from Google.com)
“I want to convey again my deepest gratitude for your skills as a surgeon, your kind and caring attitude; your completeness and thoroughness in your patient care.”
Read what patients have to say about our surgeons: Testimonials